Immunization and injection: Providing Immunization and Injection Services
This guide includes:
- rules and regulations for pharmacist injections according to province
- benefits, administration protocols, risks and FAQs for common vaccines, including two vaccines used to prevent COVID-19 infection
- vaccination schedules for all ages
- a refresher on vaccine components and timing
- travel vaccine options and tips
- tips for communicating with patients about vaccine myths
You will receive 1.5 CE units upon successful completion of the short multiple choice quiz at the end of this guide.
Please note that, while some browsers automatically support interactive PDFs, for an optimal learning experience, you may need to:
- manually choose to view the guide in full-screen mode on your browser, or
- download the guide to a desktop computer.