Dyslipidemia: Pharmacological Options and Considerations for Management
This guide addresses:
- pharmacological options for the treatment of dyslipidemia
- assessing cardiovascular (CV) risk for your patient
- determining treatment strategy based on the level of CV risk
- implementing treatment strategies
- healthy behaviour-modification strategies
- the pharmacist’s role in recommending treatment for the management of dyslipidemia
Go to CE quiz
You will receive 1.0 CE unit upon successful completion of the short multiple choice quiz at the end of this guide.
Please note that, while some browsers automatically support interactive PDFs, for an optimal learning experience, you may need to:
- manually choose to view the guide in full-screen mode on your browser, or
- download the guide to a desktop computer.