Patients prescribed with PrTeva-Fingolimod have access to the bilingual Teva-Fingolimod Patient Care ProgramSM. By helping patients enrol, you ensure they receive the support they need while taking this medication.
The program contains two key components:
- First-dose monitoring: This is required for all patients starting fingolimod hydrochloride treatment for the first time or restarting treatment if interrupted. It involves observation at a clinic for at least six hours and includes an electrocardiogram for signs and symptoms of bradyarrhythmia.
- Financial support: The Teva-Fingolimod Patient Care ProgramSM can offer reimbursement and financial assistance to enroled patients. For patients who qualify, the pharmacy will be reimbursed in the same way as any other third-party plan.
We’ve also created materials to help explain the program and its benefits to patients. These support materials are available as a PDF download—or speak to your Teva Canada Sales Representative to obtain hard copies.
- Program enrolment form: Use this easy-to-understand form to help your patients enrol. You may also call to enrol at 1-855-868-7622. Download it here.
- Patient Q&A bag stuffer: Include this bag stuffer to help your patients take home valuable information about the program and generic drugs. Download it here.
- Patient reminder leaflet: This patient reminder leaflet contains information on the important details patients need to remember about Teva-Fingolimod. Download and print this leaflet as an easy reference tool to give to patients. Download it here.