Patients prescribed with PrTeva-Teriparatide have access to the bilingual Teva-Teriparatide Patient Care ProgramSM. By helping patients enrol, you ensure they receive the support they need while taking this medication.
The program contains two key components:
- Injection training: PrTeva-Teriparatide is a once-a-day self-injection. For new and existing patients, injection training is provided by registered nurses to ensure the product is being self-administered effectively.
- Financial support: The Teva-Teriparatide Patient Care ProgramSM can offer reimbursement and financial assistance to enroled patients. For patients who qualify, the pharmacy will be reimbursed in the same way as any other third-party plan.
We’ve also created materials to help explain the program and its benefits to patients. These support materials are available as a PDF download:
- Program enrolment form: Use this easy-to-understand form to help your patients enrol. Download it here.
- Patient information letter: This letter outlines the services provided by the program to your patients. Download it here.
- Patient injection instructions: This patient injection instruction guide provides step-by-step directions to use the self-injector pen to administer the medication. Download it here.