Tech Talk CEs are offered as four-page lessons that are available:
- in a PDF format (see below), which require you to mail or fax your responses to receive accreditation from the Canadian Council on Continuing Education in Pharmacy (CCCEP)
- online through the Canadian Healthcare Network, which allows you to receive instant results and accreditation
Tech Talk is the leading national newsletter for pharmacy technicians. You can read it bimonthly in Pharmacy Practice or browse the latest editions below.
Tech Talk newsletters and CEs
November 2019Newsletter Setting Standards in Compounding
Note: Tech Talk CEs are valid for accreditation for 12 months. While no longer valid for accreditation, archived lessons are also available.
Additional technician CEs
It is critical that our patients remain confident that they are taking the correct medication. This can be accomplished by a pharmacy team that is knowledgeable, communicates effectively and anticipates the questions patients are likely to ask.
This CE lesson will provide you with the knowledge and communication techniques necessary for handling difficult situations that may arise when patients question the medication that they are receiving.
This CE will help you learn how to:
- recognize and better communicate with caregivers
- improve the caregiver-pharmacist relationship, with the goal of better supporting the patient
- support caregiver health and wellbeing with tangible resources and tools
View archived newsletters & CEsView archive
If you have any questions about these or any other Teva Canada resources for pharmacy technicians, check out our frequently asked questions below, contact your Teva Canada Sales Representative or email TevaPharmacySolutions@crossworx.ca.
Teva sponsors several Pear Healthcare continuing education programs to allow our customers to participate in them at a special rate. To take advantage of this offer, simply use promo code TVAPROMO when you register on the Pear Healthcare website, http://healthelearning.ca/.
You can view a complete listing of Teva’s free continuing education programs here—no promo code required.
If you have any questions about these CEs or any of our professional resources, please contact your Teva Canada Sales Representative or email TevaPharmacySolutions@crossworx.ca.
If you have questions or would like more information about Teva’s CEs and other pharmacy resources, please contact your Teva Canada Sales Representative or email TevaPharmacySolutions@crossworx.ca.