Rubbing Alcohol Compound 95% ethanol
Rubbing Alcohol Compound is a topical antiseptic used for temporary relief of bruises, sprains and muscular aches.
Dosage/directions for use
Directions: Use full strength, rubbing in well. May be diluted with equal parts water.
Helps to prevent bed sores; frequent applications tend to harden the skin and thus prevent irritation.
This product contains: 95% ethanol.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Camphor, denatonium benzoate and diethyl phthalate.
Store between 15°C and 30°C.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not use if security seal is broken.
For external use only.
CONTENTS AND FUMES MAY CATCH FIRE. Do not smoke. Keep away from flames, such as pilot light, and any object that sparks, such as an electric motor.
CONTENTS AND FUMES MAY BE HARMFUL. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Use only in a well-ventilated area.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains 95% ethanol. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or a physician immediately. If in eyes, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove them. If breathed in, move person into fresh air.