Diabetes: Pharmacological Options and Considerations for Management
This guide has been designed to help you help your patients with diabetes optimize control over their blood glucose. It includes:
- an overview of diabetes management guidelines
- detailed information about specific medication therapy options for diabetes
- strategies for counselling patients with diabetes to promote adherence with treatments
- approaches to help patients manage hypoglycemia
Go to CE quiz
You will receive 1.0 CE unit upon successful completion of the short multiple choice quiz at the end of this guide.
Please note that, while some browsers automatically support interactive PDFs, for an optimal learning experience, you may need to:
- manually choose to view the guide in full-screen mode on your browser, or
- download the guide to a desktop computer.