Cancer: Considerations for treatment options and adverse effect management
Our cancer counselling guide is easy to navigate, with quick access to information about:
- Pharmacological treatment options for cancer
- Guidelines to approaches of common cancers
- Management of symptoms and adverse effects of cancer treatment
- Recommendations for communication with patients and their caregivers
- The role of the community pharmacist in cancer care
You will receive 3.0 CE units upon successful completion of the short multiple choice quiz at the end of this guide.
Please note that, while some browsers automatically support interactive PDFs, for an optimal learning experience, you may need to:
- manually choose to view the guide in full-screen mode on your browser, or
- download the guide to a desktop computer.