At Teva Canada, our customer commitment is founded on two main principles:
- to provide our customers with courteous, timely and reliable service
- to provide a valuable solution for every customer by listening to their needs and responding with the most suitable product.
Order and Product Inquiries
For Teva Canada and ratiopharm orders and product inquiries, please contact Teva Canada Customer Care at:
- Toll-free tel: 1-800-268-4129
- Toll-free fax: 1-800-387-4733
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Minimum Order Value
- Inside Ontario: $500.00 minimum order value
- Outside Ontario: $2,500.00 minimum order value
2% after 30 days; net 90 days
Teva Canada will issue a credit for returned products under the following conditions:
- The product is returned prepaid to the original source of purchase after a Return Merchandise Authorization is given by the Teva Canada Sales Representative or by a Customer Care Representative.
- Narcotic and Controlled drugs must have a written approval by a Teva Canada QPIC before returning the goods; please contact Customer Care for more information.
- The product is accompanied by a detailed list that includes product name, lot number and expiration date.
- The product is within 12 months of the expiration date and is in the original, unopened package, with the label and seal intact.
A returned product will not be accepted if it has been subjected to improper storage, exposed to fire or smoke, or involved in a fire or bankruptcy sale.
Credits will be based on the original acquisition or current cost—whichever price is lower.
No credit will be issued on a product that has been sold on a non-returnable basis.
Merchandise Lost or Damaged in Transit
Claims for damaged products or shortages of goods in a shipment prepaid by Teva Canada must be reported to the Teva Canada Customer Care Representative within 30 days from receipt of delivery.